Return to shop
Please answer all questions in one or two sentences. Questions 4 and 5 only require you to give confirmation that these statements apply to you.
Your membership of Healing Connections Community is dependent upon your agreement to the points specified in Questions 4 and 5 and your ongoing commitment to behave ethically and respectfully at all times in your communications with other members. When a mutually supportive relationship has been embarked upon, each person is responsible for maintaining appropriate boundaries and confidentiality needs to be honoured at all times.
1. How would you describe the life transition you are currently experiencing?
2. What do you hope to gain from being a member of the Healing Connections Community?
3. What qualities and resources can you offer to others in the Community?
4. Can you please confirm that you do not have any suicidal thoughts and that you are not under the care of a Psychiatrist or on any anti-psychotic medication. If you are on anti-depressants or any kind of anti-anxiety medication, please provide further details.
5. Can you please confirm that at all times you will be respectful and supportive towards all other Community members with whom you interact in any way.